Keynote - How people really make choices
"You make 8,000 choices a day, 99.95% of which are unconscious." Imagine that you are able to figure out how people really make choices? Heijn Heinen will talk about how people use their conscious and unconscious mind while making decisions.
What will you know after the talk what you didn't know before?
Most people think that their decision making process is dictated by their conscious brain. Recent science shows us that this is not always the case. It is our subconscious mind who is the leader in making choices in life. I show you which signals in the outside world, determines internal human processes while making a decision for a product, brand, service or a person.
For who is this talk?
- For people in sales - to realize even more sales through psychological knowledge and skills and to deepen and broaden relationships with customers
- For people in marketing - to optimize communication with sales staff and customers
- For people in HR management - to function even better; point of contact within the organization; maintaining contact with trade unions and / or the works council; to shape the recruitment and selection policy; and motivating and optimizing employees
- For people in education - to motivate and steer students towards desired behavior so that goals are achieved
- For people in managerial positions - to get the most out of employees
- For you as a person - because you are interested in people and in processes that take place in the unconscious and conscious mind of you and someone else
About the speaker
Hein Heijen is a teacher, author and expert in the field of applied neuromarketing, sales & influence psychology.
Hein studied business administration and psychology. He specialized in counseling and was the first to introduce and teach stresscounselling in the Netherlands, together with Wiebe Monsma, in 1993. In 1995 he founded the Psychodidact. He devised and developed the stress management course. He taught general psychology, clinical psychology, neuropsychology, transactional analysis and social psychology. In 2009, together with his then partner and colleague, he wrote the book "Deskundig hulpverlenen, de gespreksmethodiek". He is co-founder of Stichting ES (Emotional Support) and Hupper. In 2015 he left Psychodidact and founded the Academie voor Gedragskennisq1. Hein devised and developed the Post-HBO education to be an Influence Psychologist, as well as the Masterclasses on Applied Neuromarketing and Applied Sales Psychology. Hein gives lectures, guest lectures and inspiration sessions. Is a personal trainer for sales and marketing managers, CEOs of large companies and communication advisers of government organizations.
2019 Masterclass Excellent Onderhandelen University of Harvard methode
2018 Het Geheim van Gedragsbeïnvloeding ontrafeld: weerstanden | E-book | ISBN/EAN: 978-90-829400-3-9
2018 Het Geheim van Gedragsbeïnvloeding ontrafeld: vertellen | E-book | ISBN/EAN: 978-90-829400-1-5
2018 Het Geheim van Gedragsbeïnvloeding ontrafeld: luisteren | E-book | ISBN/EAN: 978-90-829400-2-2
2017 Masterclass Toegepaste Neuromarketing (HBO)
2017 Masterclass Toegepaste Salespsychologie
2015 Opleiding tot Beïnvloedingspsycholoog (HBO) | ISBN/EAN: 978-90-829400-0-8
2009 Professioneel hulpverlenen | ISBN 978-90-232455-0-6